Pageviews

Friday, January 8, 2010

de Sade ‘s dilemma

‘Juliette ’ beside I peaceful lie,
Ah! ‘ Lie’ don’t I , and preferably so;
Resonant restrains don’t peace impart,
Then how ‘blissful’ can ‘peaceful’ be??

Ennui strapped thy back decrepit,
Loathing senses! How sense departs?
Thine eyes do tell a tale; Behold!
A touch you wish! How fool of me??
(or is it you?)

Blooming buds does spring bestow,
Some wither away some gleeful glow;
You look dismay’d unmock’d within,
I wander ‘twixt Juliette’s sorrow!!

Brazen blasphemy I profess you say,
Beauty I love; its joy I savor.
Flushed with shame my countenance is,
(To) Be born in place that love devors!!


Disclaimer: The author does not in any form proposes or preaches 'Sadism'. It is but a chain of ideas which is fictitious and is not to be misread as the author's.

P.S.: Words have various meanings.
P.S.: 'Juliette' referred is the book by Marquis de Sade.

2 comments:

EsotericPromethean said...

does this bit require some research...on sade??

ignite in me the fire of illumination... how blissful can peaceful be?

Praveen Jain said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.