Pageviews

Saturday, July 5, 2008

My First Post

So, I am into blogging!
I am unaware if I should be feeling an air of inexpressed excitement because the existence of this blog comes to me somewhat similar to my own existence, an unquestionable form of existence. This blog is not my attempt to explore any unknown territory within or without myself. Nor is this an attempt of mine to disclose my strengths to a visitor who might have unintentionally ventured within this space. This blog but comes from my understanding of something I read at pairahan.blogspot.com ages ago. This is a blog for me. I am bad at writing inspirational stuff but then I don't need it either. And the name "Potato chips" is purely incidental. I was feeding on it at the time I named the blog and it looked so reasonable , I could not resist the temptaion thereby.
Anyways, welcome to my blog.

No comments: